Create a welcoming classroom environment with a printable alphabet pennant bunting that matches your classroom decor theme. Choose letters to spell out your name or a fun message for your middle school students. Then add decorative pennants in three sizes to accessorize your whiteboard, bulletin boards, or teacher desk.
This resource includes pages you print, cut, and assemble to create your own pennant bunting. Each set includes full page pennants for the entire alphabet, plus decorative full page, half page, and mini pennants.
- 26 large (5 x 6 in) pennants with letters of the alphabet
- 10 large (5 x 6 in) pennants without letters
- 12 small (3 3/4 x 5 in) pennants without letters
- 16 mini (2 x 2 1/2 in) pennants without letters
To prepare your pennant bunting, you will need:
- cardstock, colored paper, or white paper
- yarn, string, or ribbon
- hole punch and scissors
- access to a printer