Create a welcoming classroom environment with a printable alphabet pennant bunting that matches your classroom decor theme. Choose letters to spell out your name or a fun message for your middle school students. Then add decorative pennants in three sizes to accessorize your whiteboard, bulletin boards, or teacher desk.
This resource includes pages you print, cut, and assemble to create your own pennant bunting. Each decor theme set includes full page pennants for the entire alphabet, plus decorative half page, and mini pennants.
- 9 in. alphabet pennants with uppercase and lowercase letters and numerals 0-9
- Specific instructions for printing multiple pennants per page (and just the letters you need!)
- Variety of coordinating small (3 3/4 x 5 in) and mini (2 x 2 1/2 in) pennants without letters
- Editable pennants to mix and match colors
To prepare your pennant bunting, you will need:
- cardstock, colored paper, or white paper
- yarn, string, or ribbon
- hole punch and scissors
- access to a printer
Ideas for Use
Display the complete alphabet pennant bunting on a banner strung across your classroom wall.
Mix and match the pennants to spell your name, class motto, or welcome back to school message.
Print small pennants to decorate a classroom door, the front of your teacher desk, or bulletin boards.
Check out my tips for decorating your middle school classroom in this blog post.